Thursday, May 16, 2019

Painting and drawing 2018

Quite a busy winter in Casa Grande AZ where I ended up painting 5 days a week!
Monday Art at the Senior Center
Tuesday Urban Sketchers
Wednesday Casa Grande Art Association Life Drawing Open Studio
Thursday Sundance Arts/Crafts
Saturdays Arizona Plein Air Society!

Here's some of the stuff I did.

Not everyone is a winner but I enjoyed making every one. 

There are various media used, oils, acrylics, watercolors, colored pencils and graphite.
















































2 comments:

  1. Brian, what a group! I recognize some. Was great having you with the Sketchers! Hope to see more work while you are on the road. See you next winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to November already! Barbara kicked me out to paint again smart girl! Hope your Valley Fever gets fixed soon, I never realized it was a real thing.

    ReplyDelete